Our returns policy is compliant with Australian consumer laws.
• We don’t accept any unapproved returns. All returns must be consented to and approved by us.
• Returns will only be considered if you contact us within 14 days of the goods being received.
• Returns are accepted but a handling charge of 20% of the purchase price applies.
• The buyer is responsible for return shipping.
• The returned package must be received within 7 days of it being authorized.
• If the product returned is faulty, we reserve our right to seek an independent qualified person’s report.
• Our products are technical in nature and prone to misuse. We won’t accept any returns if the returned products are opened, damaged and returned as faulty.
• We are unable to accept any returns for electrical circuit boards.
• All electrical items must be fitted by a qualified electrician certified to carry out an electrical repair. We reserve our right to seek an invoice from a properly qualified electrician detailing the work done in case an electrical item is returned as faulty.
• Refunds will be paid within 5 business days of the refund being agreed.
• We require that your return item(s) is in saleable condition with the original packaging.
• If the return is due to an incorrect ordering or no longer required you will be required to return it to us at your expense.
• Open a ticket from our resolution centre to start the return process.
For your queries, contact us via our website on https://www.smartelectronicsqld.com/
We offer competitive delivery rates and constantly optimise our shipping pipeline.
• Your shipping charges will appear on the order summary in Check Out process.
• In-Stock items are usually despatched within 1-3 business days of your order being placed.
• If your order is a rare spare part, we might need to locate it from our suppliers. In this case, your order will be despatched within 6-12 business days.
• We aim for same-day despatch for all of our In-Stock items.
• In case the shipping fee does not cover our shipping costs, we reserve our right to cancel or ask for proper compensation before dispatching the order.
• Our preferred delivery partners are Australia Post and Toll.
• We don’t deliver to PO box addresses.
• Visit resolution centre and open a ticket, if you want to report a problem with the delivery of your order.
• After the receipt of the goods, please inspect as soon as possible. If there is any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, the buyer must notify us in two business days of delivery.
• The buyer also should give a reasonable amount of time for www.smartelectronicsqld.com.au to assess the situation and the reasons for the claim.
• If the buyer fails to comply with the conditions outlined above, the product will be deemed free from any defect or damage.
• The buyer’s remedy is limited to requiring us to complete any shortage or defect by either replacing the product or a proportionate refund.
• Once an order for a product has been accepted it can only be cancelled at www.smartelectronicsqld.com.au absolute discretion and subject to such terms as we shall impose.
• We are unable to cancel or provide a refund for goods in transit.
• If a refund is requested for an alleged fault or defect, we reserve our right to seek an independent qualified person’s report.
• Once accepted, refunds will be paid within 5 business days of the refund being agreed.
• Open a ticket from our resolution centre to make a refund claim.